- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
There are good business reasons why companies, large and small, should participate in charitable giving. Studies have shown that customers have a positive reaction toward a product or company that supports charitable causes. Donations of money, property and inventory and expenses related to …
Twin tidal waves are coming.
Last week’s election set the stage for some important political debates, including one about the future of giving in our country. Over the course of the next six weeks, federal lawmakers will set the terms for the tax debate in 2013. The Obama administration favors limiting the charitable de…
It’s that time of year when the season’s joy fills our hearts and we want to help those less fortunate. With half of charity donations being made between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Eve, it’s no wonder businesses and individuals are inundated with requests during the holidays. It can be very…
CASPER — The Internal Revenue Service will not know for a while how many small nonprofit organizations filed an extension by the Oct. 15 deadline after which they would lose tax-exempt status, a spokesman said Friday.
HELENA — A conservative group that said it was being unfairly banned from a state employee charity campaign will be allowed to participate after a settlement with the state.