- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
Charles C. Lynch
HELENA — A judge has sentenced a Somers man to five years of probation for his role in a medical marijuana operation that was dismantled in a federal crackdown.
HELENA - A jury was deliberating Thursday whether to convict a Helena medical marijuana provider of federal drug trafficking charges in the only trial from last year's U.S. government raids of Montana-regulated pot dispensaries.
HELENA — A Kalispell man who worked at an Olney medical marijuana warehouse raided last year has been sentenced to a year in prison.