- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Charles C. Lynch
HELENA — A judge has sentenced a Somers man to five years of probation for his role in a medical marijuana operation that was dismantled in a federal crackdown.
HELENA - A jury was deliberating Thursday whether to convict a Helena medical marijuana provider of federal drug trafficking charges in the only trial from last year's U.S. government raids of Montana-regulated pot dispensaries.
HELENA — A Kalispell man who worked at an Olney medical marijuana warehouse raided last year has been sentenced to a year in prison.