- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Charles C. Lynch
HELENA — A judge has sentenced a Somers man to five years of probation for his role in a medical marijuana operation that was dismantled in a federal crackdown.
HELENA - A jury was deliberating Thursday whether to convict a Helena medical marijuana provider of federal drug trafficking charges in the only trial from last year's U.S. government raids of Montana-regulated pot dispensaries.
HELENA — A Kalispell man who worked at an Olney medical marijuana warehouse raided last year has been sentenced to a year in prison.