- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
Charles C. Lynch
HELENA — A judge has sentenced a Somers man to five years of probation for his role in a medical marijuana operation that was dismantled in a federal crackdown.
HELENA - A jury was deliberating Thursday whether to convict a Helena medical marijuana provider of federal drug trafficking charges in the only trial from last year's U.S. government raids of Montana-regulated pot dispensaries.
HELENA — A Kalispell man who worked at an Olney medical marijuana warehouse raided last year has been sentenced to a year in prison.