- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Charles C. Lynch
HELENA — A judge has sentenced a Somers man to five years of probation for his role in a medical marijuana operation that was dismantled in a federal crackdown.
HELENA - A jury was deliberating Thursday whether to convict a Helena medical marijuana provider of federal drug trafficking charges in the only trial from last year's U.S. government raids of Montana-regulated pot dispensaries.
HELENA — A Kalispell man who worked at an Olney medical marijuana warehouse raided last year has been sentenced to a year in prison.