- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Fires continue to burn near Billings
- 5 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
GREAT FALLS — Several new commanders are on board at Malmstrom Air Force Base where nine commanders were removed and one was allowed to retire after nearly 100 officers were implicated in an exam-cheating ring that may have stretched over two years.
WASHINGTON — A basic contradiction lies at the root of an exam-cheating scandal that decimated the ranks of an Air Force nuclear missile group, investigators say: Commanders were demanding perfection in testing and ethics but also tacitly condoned rule-bending or even willfully ignored cheating.