- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
GREAT FALLS — Several new commanders are on board at Malmstrom Air Force Base where nine commanders were removed and one was allowed to retire after nearly 100 officers were implicated in an exam-cheating ring that may have stretched over two years.
WASHINGTON — A basic contradiction lies at the root of an exam-cheating scandal that decimated the ranks of an Air Force nuclear missile group, investigators say: Commanders were demanding perfection in testing and ethics but also tacitly condoned rule-bending or even willfully ignored cheating.