- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Check Cashing Scheme
At the end of a two-day trial last week, a jury found a man charged with taking part in an elaborate check-cashing scheme not guilty of forgery.
A Georgia man charged in connection to an elaborate check-cashing scheme perpetrated on Billings banks and businesses last fall appeared in court Thursday and entered guilty pleas to five counts of forgery.
A Georgia man charged Jan. 9 in connection with an elaborate check-cashing scheme in Billings admitted on Thursday to his involvement in the case.
Five men — four Georgia “gangsters” and a transient from Lame Deer — appeared Thursday in Yellowstone County Justice Court on charges that they cashed about $25,000 in forged payroll checks at area banks.