- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Collaboration between the Yellowstone County jail and the Community Crisis Center helped connect seriously mentally ill and addicted inmates to treatment services in the community, services that continued upon release from jail.
For mental health advocates, the verdict on the controversial Affordable Care Act is clear: It's a godsend for people who need treatment for mental illnesses or chemical addictions.