- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Collaboration between the Yellowstone County jail and the Community Crisis Center helped connect seriously mentally ill and addicted inmates to treatment services in the community, services that continued upon release from jail.
For mental health advocates, the verdict on the controversial Affordable Care Act is clear: It's a godsend for people who need treatment for mental illnesses or chemical addictions.