- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
Chemical Dependency Treatment
Too many of the women sent to the Montana Women’s Prison return. In recent years, between a quarter and a third of all inmates released, came back — most of them for violating conditions of their parole. Less than 4 percent were convicted of new crimes.