- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Chemical Dependency Treatment
Too many of the women sent to the Montana Women’s Prison return. In recent years, between a quarter and a third of all inmates released, came back — most of them for violating conditions of their parole. Less than 4 percent were convicted of new crimes.