- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Chemical Dependency Treatment
Too many of the women sent to the Montana Women’s Prison return. In recent years, between a quarter and a third of all inmates released, came back — most of them for violating conditions of their parole. Less than 4 percent were convicted of new crimes.