- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
CASPER, Wyo. — Jamie Morris watched the World Beer Cup award ceremonies from a laptop in the back of Thai Meet Up, a restaurant and brewery in downtown Jackson. When the award for the best imperial India pale ale was announced, he saw his boss, Jeremy Tofte, take the stage.
Every year in the United States, we celebrate the Fourth of July with community parades, picnics, barbecues and fireworks — the things of which happy memories are made. But sadly, Independence Day can include tragic events resulting from fireworks.