- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
CASPER, Wyo. — Jamie Morris watched the World Beer Cup award ceremonies from a laptop in the back of Thai Meet Up, a restaurant and brewery in downtown Jackson. When the award for the best imperial India pale ale was announced, he saw his boss, Jeremy Tofte, take the stage.
Every year in the United States, we celebrate the Fourth of July with community parades, picnics, barbecues and fireworks — the things of which happy memories are made. But sadly, Independence Day can include tragic events resulting from fireworks.