- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
CASPER, Wyo. — Jamie Morris watched the World Beer Cup award ceremonies from a laptop in the back of Thai Meet Up, a restaurant and brewery in downtown Jackson. When the award for the best imperial India pale ale was announced, he saw his boss, Jeremy Tofte, take the stage.
Every year in the United States, we celebrate the Fourth of July with community parades, picnics, barbecues and fireworks — the things of which happy memories are made. But sadly, Independence Day can include tragic events resulting from fireworks.