- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
CHOTEAU — Chester (Chet) Solberg passed away of natural causes on the morning of March 26, at the Teton Medical Center Nursing Home in Choteau, where he had resided for the past four years.