- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Commission weighs warning letter to clerk of court over gay marriage licenses
Child Abuse Prevention Month
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead has proclaimed April as "Child Abuse Prevention Month."
Larry EchoHawk is no stranger to the abuse that children endure at the hands of adults.