- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Child Abuse Prevention Month
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead has proclaimed April as "Child Abuse Prevention Month."
Larry EchoHawk is no stranger to the abuse that children endure at the hands of adults.