- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
Child Abuse Prevention Month
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead has proclaimed April as "Child Abuse Prevention Month."
Larry EchoHawk is no stranger to the abuse that children endure at the hands of adults.