- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
MISSOULA — Several years ago, Zane Goicovich and his family needed help from the community when he underwent brain surgery. Now, the 8-and-a-half-year-old is returning the favor by raising more than $1,000 for Watson Children’s Shelter through Bike for Shelter.