- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
- 5 New easement program would allow Yellowstone River to roam
Childrens Health Insurance Program
HELENA — The state Supreme Court on Wednesday denied an attempt to block state officials from approving petitions for an initiative prohibiting Montana from using funds or staff to administer the Affordable Care Act and forbidding the state from expanding Medicaid.