- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
A 67-year-old Missoula woman died late Sunday from injuries sustained in a house fire that likely was caused by cigarette smoking.
A Wyoming facility for the developmentally disabled used restraint chairs more than 100 times during a four-year period while taking steps to conceal the controversial practice, a new report alleges.
CASPER, Wyo. — A plan to redesign one of Wyoming’s main programs for funding disability services is getting its own overhaul amid criticism from parents and guardians.
Cheyenne, Wyo. — The Wyoming Department of Health has named a new interim administrator for its Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Division.