- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
A 67-year-old Missoula woman died late Sunday from injuries sustained in a house fire that likely was caused by cigarette smoking.
A Wyoming facility for the developmentally disabled used restraint chairs more than 100 times during a four-year period while taking steps to conceal the controversial practice, a new report alleges.
CASPER, Wyo. — A plan to redesign one of Wyoming’s main programs for funding disability services is getting its own overhaul amid criticism from parents and guardians.
Cheyenne, Wyo. — The Wyoming Department of Health has named a new interim administrator for its Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Division.