- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
A 67-year-old Missoula woman died late Sunday from injuries sustained in a house fire that likely was caused by cigarette smoking.
A Wyoming facility for the developmentally disabled used restraint chairs more than 100 times during a four-year period while taking steps to conceal the controversial practice, a new report alleges.
CASPER, Wyo. — A plan to redesign one of Wyoming’s main programs for funding disability services is getting its own overhaul amid criticism from parents and guardians.
Cheyenne, Wyo. — The Wyoming Department of Health has named a new interim administrator for its Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Division.