- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
A 67-year-old Missoula woman died late Sunday from injuries sustained in a house fire that likely was caused by cigarette smoking.
A Wyoming facility for the developmentally disabled used restraint chairs more than 100 times during a four-year period while taking steps to conceal the controversial practice, a new report alleges.
CASPER, Wyo. — A plan to redesign one of Wyoming’s main programs for funding disability services is getting its own overhaul amid criticism from parents and guardians.
Cheyenne, Wyo. — The Wyoming Department of Health has named a new interim administrator for its Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Division.