- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
- 5 New easement program would allow Yellowstone River to roam
A 67-year-old Missoula woman died late Sunday from injuries sustained in a house fire that likely was caused by cigarette smoking.
A Wyoming facility for the developmentally disabled used restraint chairs more than 100 times during a four-year period while taking steps to conceal the controversial practice, a new report alleges.
CASPER, Wyo. — A plan to redesign one of Wyoming’s main programs for funding disability services is getting its own overhaul amid criticism from parents and guardians.
Cheyenne, Wyo. — The Wyoming Department of Health has named a new interim administrator for its Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Division.