- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
The University of Montana is meeting the demands of an agreement reached earlier this year with the Department of Justice and how it handles cases of sexual assault and harassment, school administrators said Tuesday.
MISSOULA — It was Valentine’s Day when Christine Fiore stood before a crowd of several hundred people on the Oval at the University of Montana to recite the facts — that one in five college women still experience some form of dating violence.