- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
MISSOULA — The Montana Board of Regents met Thursday at the University of Montana, outlining priorities for the 2013 Legislature including several building initiatives and pay and benefits for university employees.