- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
In the AP article "Rail safety effort marred by squabbling" published April 24, my remarks at the NTSB Rail Safety Forum on Transport of Crude Oil and Ethanol were badly misrepresented. What I actually said is that broken rails account for approximately four times more rail cars derailed tha…