- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Christopher M. Kepler
DEER LODGE — An Idaho man who killed a St. Ignatius woman in a wrong-way crash on Interstate 90 in southwestern Montana has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.
SANDPOINT, Idaho — Police in northern Idaho say a Sandpoint man appears to have been having a mental health crises in the months leading up to a fatal crash in southwestern Montana.