- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
BOZEMAN — The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a Colorado man's second attempted-homicide conviction for a January 2007 shootout southeast of Bozeman.
BOZEMAN — A 36-year-old Colorado man convicted of attempted homicide after a shootout in Bozeman has been sentenced to 60 years in prison with no chance of parole.
BOZEMAN - A Colorado man whose conviction for attempted homicide was overturned by the Montana Supreme Court is making another attempt to have the charge dropped.
BOZEMAN - A Colorado man's request to dismiss an attempted murder case involving his role in a 2007 shootout in Bozeman has been denied.
BOZEMAN - The Montana Supreme Court has ordered a new trial in the case of a Colorado man convicted of attempted deliberate homicide, saying the fact that he invoked his Miranda rights was used against him at trial.