- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 4 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
- 5 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
BOZEMAN — The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a Colorado man's second attempted-homicide conviction for a January 2007 shootout southeast of Bozeman.
BOZEMAN — A 36-year-old Colorado man convicted of attempted homicide after a shootout in Bozeman has been sentenced to 60 years in prison with no chance of parole.
BOZEMAN - A Colorado man whose conviction for attempted homicide was overturned by the Montana Supreme Court is making another attempt to have the charge dropped.
BOZEMAN - A Colorado man's request to dismiss an attempted murder case involving his role in a 2007 shootout in Bozeman has been denied.
BOZEMAN - The Montana Supreme Court has ordered a new trial in the case of a Colorado man convicted of attempted deliberate homicide, saying the fact that he invoked his Miranda rights was used against him at trial.