- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
BOZEMAN — The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a Colorado man's second attempted-homicide conviction for a January 2007 shootout southeast of Bozeman.
BOZEMAN — A 36-year-old Colorado man convicted of attempted homicide after a shootout in Bozeman has been sentenced to 60 years in prison with no chance of parole.
BOZEMAN - A Colorado man whose conviction for attempted homicide was overturned by the Montana Supreme Court is making another attempt to have the charge dropped.
BOZEMAN - A Colorado man's request to dismiss an attempted murder case involving his role in a 2007 shootout in Bozeman has been denied.
BOZEMAN - The Montana Supreme Court has ordered a new trial in the case of a Colorado man convicted of attempted deliberate homicide, saying the fact that he invoked his Miranda rights was used against him at trial.