- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
BOZEMAN — The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a Colorado man's second attempted-homicide conviction for a January 2007 shootout southeast of Bozeman.
BOZEMAN — A 36-year-old Colorado man convicted of attempted homicide after a shootout in Bozeman has been sentenced to 60 years in prison with no chance of parole.
BOZEMAN - A Colorado man whose conviction for attempted homicide was overturned by the Montana Supreme Court is making another attempt to have the charge dropped.
BOZEMAN - A Colorado man's request to dismiss an attempted murder case involving his role in a 2007 shootout in Bozeman has been denied.
BOZEMAN - The Montana Supreme Court has ordered a new trial in the case of a Colorado man convicted of attempted deliberate homicide, saying the fact that he invoked his Miranda rights was used against him at trial.