- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Christopher Williams waits outside the federal courthouse in Helena during a break in his September 2012 trial.
HELENA — In a highly unusual move, federal prosecutors have agreed to drop six of eight marijuana convictions for Christopher Williams in exchange for his agreeing to waive his right to appeal.
Chris Lindsey, a former partner in the Helena-based medical marijuana business Montana Cannabis, won’t spend any time in prison if a federal court judge follows a recommendation by federal prosecutors.
A federal court jury has stripped Montana Cannabis of its assets, which involves $1.7 million in three frozen bank accounts.
HELENA — Medical marijuana providers are preparing for possible charges a day after federal and local authorities raided their pot operations across Montana.