- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
CODY, Wyo. -- Drilling wells at high densities may contribute to a decline in bird species that depend upon sagebrush habitat, a new study from the University of Wyoming has found.
CHEYENNE - Gov. Matt Mead and the state's 23 counties have declined to recommend that the U.S. Bureau of Land Management designate any parcels of land in the state as "crown jewels" worthy of possible wilderness protection under a federal program.
ROCK SPRINGS — Bureau of Land Management officials begin a series of October meetings today to formulate their management plan objectives aimed at protecting Wyoming’s sage grouse populations.