- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
CODY, Wyo. -- Drilling wells at high densities may contribute to a decline in bird species that depend upon sagebrush habitat, a new study from the University of Wyoming has found.
CHEYENNE - Gov. Matt Mead and the state's 23 counties have declined to recommend that the U.S. Bureau of Land Management designate any parcels of land in the state as "crown jewels" worthy of possible wilderness protection under a federal program.
ROCK SPRINGS — Bureau of Land Management officials begin a series of October meetings today to formulate their management plan objectives aimed at protecting Wyoming’s sage grouse populations.