- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
A Billings man accused of threatening a woman with a gun while claiming to make a citizen's arrest has been charged with a felony offense.
KALISPELL — A Kalispell man who led Flathead County deputies on a chase before being held at gunpoint by an Evergreen couple has pleaded guilty to stealing the car he was driving.