- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
A Billings man accused of threatening a woman with a gun while claiming to make a citizen's arrest has been charged with a felony offense.
KALISPELL — A Kalispell man who led Flathead County deputies on a chase before being held at gunpoint by an Evergreen couple has pleaded guilty to stealing the car he was driving.