- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
A Billings man accused of threatening a woman with a gun while claiming to make a citizen's arrest has been charged with a felony offense.
KALISPELL — A Kalispell man who led Flathead County deputies on a chase before being held at gunpoint by an Evergreen couple has pleaded guilty to stealing the car he was driving.