- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
Citizens Technical Environmental Committee
BUTTE — An unprecedented health study shows Butte’s Superfund cleanup efforts are proving successful and children are being exposed to lower levels of dangerous lead.
BUTTE — Deer leap through fields and fish swim the stream where a wood-treating plant once leached vast amounts of cancer-causing chemicals into Silver Bow Creek.
Butte residents want health professionals to look at the effects of dust from the Montana Resources open pit mine, heavy metals and other factors that could cause health problems.