- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
Citizens Technical Environmental Committee
BUTTE — An unprecedented health study shows Butte’s Superfund cleanup efforts are proving successful and children are being exposed to lower levels of dangerous lead.
BUTTE — Deer leap through fields and fish swim the stream where a wood-treating plant once leached vast amounts of cancer-causing chemicals into Silver Bow Creek.
Butte residents want health professionals to look at the effects of dust from the Montana Resources open pit mine, heavy metals and other factors that could cause health problems.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.