- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Citizens Technical Environmental Committee
BUTTE — An unprecedented health study shows Butte’s Superfund cleanup efforts are proving successful and children are being exposed to lower levels of dangerous lead.
BUTTE — Deer leap through fields and fish swim the stream where a wood-treating plant once leached vast amounts of cancer-causing chemicals into Silver Bow Creek.
Butte residents want health professionals to look at the effects of dust from the Montana Resources open pit mine, heavy metals and other factors that could cause health problems.