- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Citizens Technical Environmental Committee
BUTTE — An unprecedented health study shows Butte’s Superfund cleanup efforts are proving successful and children are being exposed to lower levels of dangerous lead.
BUTTE — Deer leap through fields and fish swim the stream where a wood-treating plant once leached vast amounts of cancer-causing chemicals into Silver Bow Creek.
Butte residents want health professionals to look at the effects of dust from the Montana Resources open pit mine, heavy metals and other factors that could cause health problems.