- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
Citizens Technical Environmental Committee
BUTTE — An unprecedented health study shows Butte’s Superfund cleanup efforts are proving successful and children are being exposed to lower levels of dangerous lead.
BUTTE — Deer leap through fields and fish swim the stream where a wood-treating plant once leached vast amounts of cancer-causing chemicals into Silver Bow Creek.
Butte residents want health professionals to look at the effects of dust from the Montana Resources open pit mine, heavy metals and other factors that could cause health problems.