- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Citizens Technical Environmental Committee
BUTTE — An unprecedented health study shows Butte’s Superfund cleanup efforts are proving successful and children are being exposed to lower levels of dangerous lead.
BUTTE — Deer leap through fields and fish swim the stream where a wood-treating plant once leached vast amounts of cancer-causing chemicals into Silver Bow Creek.
Butte residents want health professionals to look at the effects of dust from the Montana Resources open pit mine, heavy metals and other factors that could cause health problems.