- 1 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 2 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
City Of Bozeman
BOZEMAN — The city of Bozeman is offering trees to residents at a reduced cost to be planted along city streets.
BOZEMAN — An attorney for the city of Bozeman says the former executive assistant to the city manager has agreed to settle her wrongful discharge lawsuit for $20,000.
BOZEMAN — Officials in Bozeman say the city has paid out $40,414 to residents for damage caused when one of the city’s main water supply lines broke.
BOZEMAN — A retail group that says the city of Bozeman wrongfully declined to issue a permit has filed a lawsuit against the city.
BOZEMAN — The City of Bozeman is asking a pet store to remove two large photos of dogs from its windows because the pictures are too big under city sign laws.