- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
City Of Bozeman
BOZEMAN — The city of Bozeman is offering trees to residents at a reduced cost to be planted along city streets.
BOZEMAN — An attorney for the city of Bozeman says the former executive assistant to the city manager has agreed to settle her wrongful discharge lawsuit for $20,000.
BOZEMAN — Officials in Bozeman say the city has paid out $40,414 to residents for damage caused when one of the city’s main water supply lines broke.
BOZEMAN — A retail group that says the city of Bozeman wrongfully declined to issue a permit has filed a lawsuit against the city.
BOZEMAN — The City of Bozeman is asking a pet store to remove two large photos of dogs from its windows because the pictures are too big under city sign laws.