- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
City Of Bozeman
BOZEMAN — The city of Bozeman is offering trees to residents at a reduced cost to be planted along city streets.
BOZEMAN — An attorney for the city of Bozeman says the former executive assistant to the city manager has agreed to settle her wrongful discharge lawsuit for $20,000.
BOZEMAN — Officials in Bozeman say the city has paid out $40,414 to residents for damage caused when one of the city’s main water supply lines broke.
BOZEMAN — A retail group that says the city of Bozeman wrongfully declined to issue a permit has filed a lawsuit against the city.
BOZEMAN — The City of Bozeman is asking a pet store to remove two large photos of dogs from its windows because the pictures are too big under city sign laws.