- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
City Of Bozeman
BOZEMAN — The city of Bozeman is offering trees to residents at a reduced cost to be planted along city streets.
BOZEMAN — An attorney for the city of Bozeman says the former executive assistant to the city manager has agreed to settle her wrongful discharge lawsuit for $20,000.
BOZEMAN — Officials in Bozeman say the city has paid out $40,414 to residents for damage caused when one of the city’s main water supply lines broke.
BOZEMAN — A retail group that says the city of Bozeman wrongfully declined to issue a permit has filed a lawsuit against the city.
BOZEMAN — The City of Bozeman is asking a pet store to remove two large photos of dogs from its windows because the pictures are too big under city sign laws.