- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Hammering out a compromise agreement on a bill to stop recognition of out-of-state marriages and civil unions, a legislative conference committee Thursday weakened language that would give same-sex couples access to Wyoming courts.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Legislation that would have made Wyoming the third state to recognize civil unions narrowly failed in the House Judiciary Committee on Friday.