- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Bjorn Tuaz and Kirsty Montagnani of Rocky Mountain College were recognized as the school's outstanding senior male and female athletes during the Battlin' Bears' annual athletic awards ceremony on Wednesday night in the Losekamp Hall auditorium.
Cesar Mireles and Sara Brunner have been recognized as Rocky Mountain College's senior athletes of the year.
Shortly after announcing the signing of two in-state prep stars, the men’s basketball program at Rocky Mountain College has dipped into California to ink point guard Daundrekyc “Dun-Dun” Parham of Los Angeles Trade Tech.
A pair of school record-setters, Kasey Peters and Allie Beckers, have been honored as Rocky Mountain College's top senior athletes.
The Clara Klindt Athletic Hall of Fame at Rocky Mountain College will be accepting nominations for 2010 inductees until April 15.