- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Bjorn Tuaz and Kirsty Montagnani of Rocky Mountain College were recognized as the school's outstanding senior male and female athletes during the Battlin' Bears' annual athletic awards ceremony on Wednesday night in the Losekamp Hall auditorium.
Cesar Mireles and Sara Brunner have been recognized as Rocky Mountain College's senior athletes of the year.
Shortly after announcing the signing of two in-state prep stars, the men’s basketball program at Rocky Mountain College has dipped into California to ink point guard Daundrekyc “Dun-Dun” Parham of Los Angeles Trade Tech.
A pair of school record-setters, Kasey Peters and Allie Beckers, have been honored as Rocky Mountain College's top senior athletes.
The Clara Klindt Athletic Hall of Fame at Rocky Mountain College will be accepting nominations for 2010 inductees until April 15.