- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Bjorn Tuaz and Kirsty Montagnani of Rocky Mountain College were recognized as the school's outstanding senior male and female athletes during the Battlin' Bears' annual athletic awards ceremony on Wednesday night in the Losekamp Hall auditorium.
Cesar Mireles and Sara Brunner have been recognized as Rocky Mountain College's senior athletes of the year.
Shortly after announcing the signing of two in-state prep stars, the men’s basketball program at Rocky Mountain College has dipped into California to ink point guard Daundrekyc “Dun-Dun” Parham of Los Angeles Trade Tech.
A pair of school record-setters, Kasey Peters and Allie Beckers, have been honored as Rocky Mountain College's top senior athletes.
The Clara Klindt Athletic Hall of Fame at Rocky Mountain College will be accepting nominations for 2010 inductees until April 15.