- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Commission weighs warning letter to clerk of court over gay marriage licenses
CODY, Wyo. — Racing the clock, Clark Wilcox checked his watch and applied another dab of color to the stormy skies over Grand Teton.
"Honfleur Shop" is an oil painting by Clark Wilcox, a retired Billings architect now residing in Powell, Wyo. Wilcox has works showing in a Cody Country Art League show through Aug. 12.