- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
CODY, Wyo. — Racing the clock, Clark Wilcox checked his watch and applied another dab of color to the stormy skies over Grand Teton.
"Honfleur Shop" is an oil painting by Clark Wilcox, a retired Billings architect now residing in Powell, Wyo. Wilcox has works showing in a Cody Country Art League show through Aug. 12.