- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
CODY, Wyo. — Racing the clock, Clark Wilcox checked his watch and applied another dab of color to the stormy skies over Grand Teton.
"Honfleur Shop" is an oil painting by Clark Wilcox, a retired Billings architect now residing in Powell, Wyo. Wilcox has works showing in a Cody Country Art League show through Aug. 12.