- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Clark's Fork River
Carbon County Sheriff’s Office has released the name of the Bridger woman who drowned Tuesday after falling into the Clark’s Fork River.
A 52-year-old woman died after falling into the Clark's Fork River at the fishing access site south of Bridger on Tuesday, according to Lt. Josh Mcquillan at the Carbon County Sheriff's Office.
CODY, Wyo. - Rescuers are continuing a difficult search for a Montana day hiker who's been missing in the Clarks Fork Canyon area since Oct. 2.