- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Clean Coal Technology
Glenn Oppel’s attack on the new EPA carbon standards for existing power plants in the June 10 Gazette does a serious disservice both to the facts and to intelligent public discussion of this important initiative to combat climate change.
BISMARCK, N.D. - Montana's governor says clean coal technology could help generate billions of dollars for his state and North Dakota.