- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
The special prosecutor in the 1984 murder trial of a Montana prisoner serving a 100-year prison sentence for a killing committed when he was 17 says the case has been exhaustively reviewed and the state parole board should reject a recent plea for clemency.
State of Montana Board of Pardons and Parole members, from left, Pete Lawrenson, Mike McKee and John Rex discuss Barry Beach's clemency request on Tuesday in Deer Lodge.