- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Cleve Michael Riggins
A 49-year-old man who has pleaded guilty to assaulting his wife, his fourth domestic-violence offense, was sentenced Monday to five years probation.
A 49-year-old man pleaded guilty Friday to assaulting his wife, his fourth domestic-violence offense.
A man prosecutors say has three prior domestic assault convictions appeared in court Tuesday on a felony partner or family member assault charge, alleging he beat his wife on Monday.