- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Cleve Michael Riggins
A 49-year-old man who has pleaded guilty to assaulting his wife, his fourth domestic-violence offense, was sentenced Monday to five years probation.
A 49-year-old man pleaded guilty Friday to assaulting his wife, his fourth domestic-violence offense.
A man prosecutors say has three prior domestic assault convictions appeared in court Tuesday on a felony partner or family member assault charge, alleging he beat his wife on Monday.