- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Cleve Michael Riggins
A 49-year-old man who has pleaded guilty to assaulting his wife, his fourth domestic-violence offense, was sentenced Monday to five years probation.
A 49-year-old man pleaded guilty Friday to assaulting his wife, his fourth domestic-violence offense.
A man prosecutors say has three prior domestic assault convictions appeared in court Tuesday on a felony partner or family member assault charge, alleging he beat his wife on Monday.