- 1 The zombie apocalypse returns to downtown
- 2 Several hundred tires catch fire in Paradise Valley, sending toxic smoke into the air
- 3 Rocky suffers homecoming setback to Western, 20-17
- 4 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 5 Charges: Man stole pickup, attempted to escape police custody
Coalbed Methane Industry
CASPER, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead said Tuesday that Wyoming needs to “step up” its efforts to close wells abandoned after the bust of the coalbed methane industry, saying the state had fallen behind in its efforts to plug the wells in recent years.