- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Coalition To Protect The Rocky Mountain Front
A new report by a Bozeman-based economic analysis firm says that communities along the Rocky Mountain Front have seen slow, steady growth with per-capita income and average earnings per job being 10 to 15 percent greater than elsewhere in Montana.
GREAT FALLS — Almost 30,000 acres in the Helena National Forest have been dropped from a proposal that conservationists hope will better protect 300,000 acres in the Rocky Mountains.
HELENA — Land managers along the Rocky Mountain Front spent an estimated $1.1 million last year to fight noxious weeds, and most believe that more is needed to control the spread, according survey released Wednesday.