- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
MISSOULA -- Rocky Mountain College's Daniel Thompsett finished as the men's medalist at the Frontier Conference golf tournament Tuesday at Larchmont Golf Course and qualified for the NAIA national championships.
Golfers Daniel Thompsett and Katy Peterson of Rocky Mountain College have been recognized as members of the all-Frontier Conference first team.
MISSOULA -- The format for the Frontier Conference golf tournament has changed, but the focus of the Rocky Mountain College men's and women's teams remains the same: qualify for the NAIA championships.
BUTTE -- Lewis-Clark State College swept the men's and women's titles Tuesday at the Montana Tech Invitational golf tournament held at Butte Country Club.
The Montana State Billings women and Rocky Mountain College men won the team titles at MSUB's Yellowjacket Spring Golf Invitational Friday at Pryor Creek Golf Course.
Cody Scheierman of Soda Springs, Idaho, has signed a letter of intent with the men's golf team at Rocky Mountain College.