- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 Researchers predict ash fall if Yellowstone supervolcano erupted
Is Butte water safe to drink?
From left, Montana Tech students Cole Berg and Mariah Sheble and assistant professor Nick Hawthorne are pictured Thursday on the Montana Tech campus. Berg and Sheble recently presented their 15-minute video, titled “Butte Water: Is it Safe to Drink?,” at the annual meeting of the Montana Aca…