- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Is Butte water safe to drink?
From left, Montana Tech students Cole Berg and Mariah Sheble and assistant professor Nick Hawthorne are pictured Thursday on the Montana Tech campus. Berg and Sheble recently presented their 15-minute video, titled “Butte Water: Is it Safe to Drink?,” at the annual meeting of the Montana Aca…