- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Colette Decker runs Emma’s Kitchen in Laurel. For first-timers, the home-style restaurant is a little tough to find, but Decker keeps busy serving a growing number of regulars and hosting the occasional Victorian tea party.
The restaurant is named for the great-grandmother of one of the cooks, and the old-fashioned aprons of other grandmothers hang on the wall.
After buying Billings first mall, West Park Plaza, in August 2008, Washington state developer Bob McDonald, along with the rest of the country, was hit with a deep recession.