- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
I appreciated Casey Page's efforts in turning "Beets to sweets" and the subsequent story of making "Sugar from sugar beets in the home kitchen" in the Nov. 30 Gazette.
Colette Decker runs Emma’s Kitchen in Laurel. For first-timers, the home-style restaurant is a little tough to find, but Decker keeps busy serving a growing number of regulars and hosting the occasional Victorian tea party.
The restaurant is named for the great-grandmother of one of the cooks, and the old-fashioned aprons of other grandmothers hang on the wall.
After buying Billings first mall, West Park Plaza, in August 2008, Washington state developer Bob McDonald, along with the rest of the country, was hit with a deep recession.