- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
College Of Engineering
BOZEMAN — A man who graduated from Montana State University more than 50 years ago is making a $50 million donation to the university's College of Engineering.
College enrollment counts are a mixed bag this fall at Montana institutions of higher learning.
CHEYENNE — If the University of Wyoming's engineering school is to be ranked among the top 50 in the nation as state and legislative leaders envision, it will require investing an additional $14.7 million a year in the program, according to a UW report.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The University of Wyoming will remain a beehive of construction after the state Legislature granted, and in some cases added to, most of UW’s requests for capital projects funding in the next budget.