- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
College Of Engineering
BOZEMAN — A man who graduated from Montana State University more than 50 years ago is making a $50 million donation to the university's College of Engineering.
College enrollment counts are a mixed bag this fall at Montana institutions of higher learning.
CHEYENNE — If the University of Wyoming's engineering school is to be ranked among the top 50 in the nation as state and legislative leaders envision, it will require investing an additional $14.7 million a year in the program, according to a UW report.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The University of Wyoming will remain a beehive of construction after the state Legislature granted, and in some cases added to, most of UW’s requests for capital projects funding in the next budget.