- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
College Of Engineering
BOZEMAN — A man who graduated from Montana State University more than 50 years ago is making a $50 million donation to the university's College of Engineering.
College enrollment counts are a mixed bag this fall at Montana institutions of higher learning.
CHEYENNE — If the University of Wyoming's engineering school is to be ranked among the top 50 in the nation as state and legislative leaders envision, it will require investing an additional $14.7 million a year in the program, according to a UW report.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The University of Wyoming will remain a beehive of construction after the state Legislature granted, and in some cases added to, most of UW’s requests for capital projects funding in the next budget.