- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 Researchers predict ash fall if Yellowstone supervolcano erupted
College Of Engineering
BOZEMAN — A man who graduated from Montana State University more than 50 years ago is making a $50 million donation to the university's College of Engineering.
College enrollment counts are a mixed bag this fall at Montana institutions of higher learning.
CHEYENNE — If the University of Wyoming's engineering school is to be ranked among the top 50 in the nation as state and legislative leaders envision, it will require investing an additional $14.7 million a year in the program, according to a UW report.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The University of Wyoming will remain a beehive of construction after the state Legislature granted, and in some cases added to, most of UW’s requests for capital projects funding in the next budget.