- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 5 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
HELENA — Gov. Steve Bullock is releasing a health plan for the state that focuses on promotion and prevention.
The number of confirmed whooping cough cases in Montana this year reached 93 on Tuesday, and testing for pertussis stalled for one day at the state lab because it ran out of reagents due to high demand, according to the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services.
About 70 students from Beartooth Elementary called in sick Thursday and another two dozen left school complaining of stomach pains, officials at RiverStone Health and Billings School District 2 said.