- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 3 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 4 Teenagers taken to hospital after being ejected from vehicle during rollover
- 5 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
HELENA — Gov. Steve Bullock is releasing a health plan for the state that focuses on promotion and prevention.
The number of confirmed whooping cough cases in Montana this year reached 93 on Tuesday, and testing for pertussis stalled for one day at the state lab because it ran out of reagents due to high demand, according to the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services.
About 70 students from Beartooth Elementary called in sick Thursday and another two dozen left school complaining of stomach pains, officials at RiverStone Health and Billings School District 2 said.