- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Community Health Center Of Central Wyoming
Two women have filed a lawsuit against the Community Health Center of Central Wyoming and its former chief executive officer, Dan Reiner, accusing Reiner and some board members of discrimination, retaliation and outrageous conduct.
CASPER, Wyo. -- The Community Health Center of Central Wyoming fired Chief Executive Dan Reiner on Tuesday, less than two months after the clinic’s ambitious move into a new $11.6-million building in east Casper which was overseen by him.
The nonprofit Wyoming Medical Center Inc. intends to monitor the dispute between the University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program and the Community Health Center of Central Wyoming, its chief executive officer said Wednesday.
CASPER, Wyo. — The decadelong relationship between the Community Health Center of Central Wyoming and the University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program could be coming to an end.
CASPER, Wyo. — Federal budget cuts could leave patients in Wyoming with less access to affordable health care, officials at community health centers in Casper and Cheyenne said this week.
CASPER, Wyo. — In the wake of federal health care reforms, Community Health Center of Central Wyoming plans to start construction on a new 50,000-square-foot facility next spring.