- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
I was impressed, yet disturbed, about the March 18 article entitled “Not In Our Town request sparks ire.” The article spoke about the March 17 Billings City Council meeting where Mayor Tom Hanel announced a non-discrimination ordinance that has not been submitted to the council would not be …
They came. They spent. They went home happy.
The head of a Helena-based organization that tracks hate groups in Montana said white supremacist activity in the state is as high as it has been in a decade.