- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
I was impressed, yet disturbed, about the March 18 article entitled “Not In Our Town request sparks ire.” The article spoke about the March 17 Billings City Council meeting where Mayor Tom Hanel announced a non-discrimination ordinance that has not been submitted to the council would not be …
They came. They spent. They went home happy.
The head of a Helena-based organization that tracks hate groups in Montana said white supremacist activity in the state is as high as it has been in a decade.