- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
I was impressed, yet disturbed, about the March 18 article entitled “Not In Our Town request sparks ire.” The article spoke about the March 17 Billings City Council meeting where Mayor Tom Hanel announced a non-discrimination ordinance that has not been submitted to the council would not be …
They came. They spent. They went home happy.
The head of a Helena-based organization that tracks hate groups in Montana said white supremacist activity in the state is as high as it has been in a decade.