- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
The Billings City Council will be asked to pass a resolution adopting a "complete streets" policy when it meets Monday at 6:30 p.m. on the second floor of City Hall, 220 N. 27th St.