- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
A federal judge in Billings has ordered a competency hearing for a Lodge Grass man accused in a triple murder that rocked the Crow Indian Reservation in 2011.
A Lodge Grass man found incompetent to stand trial on three murder charges will have a hearing in December to determine whether he can be released or needs further care.
A federal judge has set a competency hearing for Dec. 20 in Billings for a Lodge Grass man facing murder charges in the killings of his grandmother, cousin and cousin’s boyfriend last year.