- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
A federal judge in Billings has ordered a competency hearing for a Lodge Grass man accused in a triple murder that rocked the Crow Indian Reservation in 2011.
A Lodge Grass man found incompetent to stand trial on three murder charges will have a hearing in December to determine whether he can be released or needs further care.
A federal judge has set a competency hearing for Dec. 20 in Billings for a Lodge Grass man facing murder charges in the killings of his grandmother, cousin and cousin’s boyfriend last year.