- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
A federal judge in Billings has ordered a competency hearing for a Lodge Grass man accused in a triple murder that rocked the Crow Indian Reservation in 2011.
A Lodge Grass man found incompetent to stand trial on three murder charges will have a hearing in December to determine whether he can be released or needs further care.
A federal judge has set a competency hearing for Dec. 20 in Billings for a Lodge Grass man facing murder charges in the killings of his grandmother, cousin and cousin’s boyfriend last year.