- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
A federal judge in Billings has ordered a competency hearing for a Lodge Grass man accused in a triple murder that rocked the Crow Indian Reservation in 2011.
A Lodge Grass man found incompetent to stand trial on three murder charges will have a hearing in December to determine whether he can be released or needs further care.
A federal judge has set a competency hearing for Dec. 20 in Billings for a Lodge Grass man facing murder charges in the killings of his grandmother, cousin and cousin’s boyfriend last year.