- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 5 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
Within the space of just a few days, the national debt has topped $15 trillion — about $133,000 per taxpayer — and the congressional super committee failed in its effort to lower annual deficits and reduce the growth of the national debt.