- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
MISSOULA — A Missoula contractor who took millions of dollars from his clients and used it for personal material gain – jewelry, homes, cars and Jet Skis – will spend the next eight years in federal prison and will forfeit $6.5 million in assets to the U.S. government.