- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
HELENA — Convicted murderer Barry Beach said Friday he was “absolutely amazed” and surprised by Gov. Steve Bullock’s letter this week to the state Parole Board, supporting Beach’s bid for parole.