- 1 Pipeline breach spills oil into Yellowstone River
- 2 Montana man gets 200 years in prison for impregnating 11-year-old
- 3 Crews to clean up oil spilled into Yellowstone River from Montana pipeline
- 4 Morrison family dealing with aftermath of April '14 fatal shooting
- 5 Breach in pipeline found; cancer-causing agent detected in water
Cooperative Fish And Wildlife Research Unit
CODY, Wyo. -- Drilling wells at high densities may contribute to a decline in bird species that depend upon sagebrush habitat, a new study from the University of Wyoming has found.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.