- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Commission weighs warning letter to clerk of court over gay marriage licenses
Music fans will have three chances to catch Cornmeal, a five-piece band that blends roots and bluegrass. They perform Thursday at the St. John’s Summer Concert Series and Aug. 9 and 10 at South Park.
From blues to hard rock, Billings has it all this weekend. The timing of the Magic City Blues Festival and MontanaFair will combine to make Billings a concert destination.
What: Cornmeal pancake and house-made sausage
The cornmeal pancake at Lilac Restaurant is served with house-made sausage and an egg.