- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Music fans will have three chances to catch Cornmeal, a five-piece band that blends roots and bluegrass. They perform Thursday at the St. John’s Summer Concert Series and Aug. 9 and 10 at South Park.
From blues to hard rock, Billings has it all this weekend. The timing of the Magic City Blues Festival and MontanaFair will combine to make Billings a concert destination.
What: Cornmeal pancake and house-made sausage
The cornmeal pancake at Lilac Restaurant is served with house-made sausage and an egg.