- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
The U.S. Supreme Court is filled with men and women with Ivy League degrees. They’ve studied law, politics, and history.
MISSOULA — Like many of those involved with Missoula’s Occupy movement, Walter Wilde had never done anything like this before.