- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
The U.S. Supreme Court is filled with men and women with Ivy League degrees. They’ve studied law, politics, and history.
MISSOULA — Like many of those involved with Missoula’s Occupy movement, Walter Wilde had never done anything like this before.