- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
In 2001, Cory Albin, a football player at Rocky Mountain College, organized “Bears on Bulls,” a fundraiser in which Rocky’s student athletes got a chance to test their skills against real bucking bulls.
Cory Albin, an agent with Farm Bureau Insurance, became interested in the profession while shopping for insurance for his daughter.