- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf on Sunday; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
In 2001, Cory Albin, a football player at Rocky Mountain College, organized “Bears on Bulls,” a fundraiser in which Rocky’s student athletes got a chance to test their skills against real bucking bulls.
Cory Albin, an agent with Farm Bureau Insurance, became interested in the profession while shopping for insurance for his daughter.