- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
In 2001, Cory Albin, a football player at Rocky Mountain College, organized “Bears on Bulls,” a fundraiser in which Rocky’s student athletes got a chance to test their skills against real bucking bulls.
Cory Albin, an agent with Farm Bureau Insurance, became interested in the profession while shopping for insurance for his daughter.