- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
In 2001, Cory Albin, a football player at Rocky Mountain College, organized “Bears on Bulls,” a fundraiser in which Rocky’s student athletes got a chance to test their skills against real bucking bulls.
Cory Albin, an agent with Farm Bureau Insurance, became interested in the profession while shopping for insurance for his daughter.