- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
GREAT FALLS -- Mariah Gondeiro, Rachael Hart and Jessica Raymond raced to a 1-2-3 finish on Friday afternoon in leading Rocky Mountain College to the women's team title at the University of Great Falls Open cross country race.
LEWISTON, Idaho -- Rocky Mountain College will have 13 runners competing Friday afternoon at the Frontier Conference cross country championships in the Lewiston Orchards.
LEWISTON, Idaho -- The men's and women's cross country teams at Rocky Mountain College placed fourth Saturday in the non-NCAA Division I category at the Inland Empire Championships.
SPEARFISH, S.D. -- The women's cross country team at Rocky Mountain College had a perfect 1-2-3-4-5 finish on Friday in winning the Black Hills State Yellowjacket Invitational.
POCATELLO, Idaho -- Ana Richter of Rocky Mountain College won the women's mile Saturday at the Mountain State Games, which were hosted by Idaho State University at Holt Arena.
HELENA — The Rocky Mountain College men edged the University of Great Falls for the team title at the Carroll College cross country meet Saturday.
The men’s cross country and distance track team at Rocky Mountain College has signed a pair of runners, including Brett Weidler from Laurel.