- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
Cory Dale Smith
A Billings judge on Tuesday sentenced a 49-year-old man who previously pleaded guilty to committing a sexual offense against an underage girl.
A Billings man admitted on Friday to sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl.
A 49-year-old Billings man was arraigned Monday on charges that he sexually abused a 15-year-old girl.