- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Cory Dale Smith
A Billings judge on Tuesday sentenced a 49-year-old man who previously pleaded guilty to committing a sexual offense against an underage girl.
A Billings man admitted on Friday to sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl.
A 49-year-old Billings man was arraigned Monday on charges that he sexually abused a 15-year-old girl.