- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Cory Dale Smith
A Billings judge on Tuesday sentenced a 49-year-old man who previously pleaded guilty to committing a sexual offense against an underage girl.
A Billings man admitted on Friday to sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl.
A 49-year-old Billings man was arraigned Monday on charges that he sexually abused a 15-year-old girl.