- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Montana’s high school students will have a wide variety of dual-credit classes available to them beginning January 2013.
(SAF) - Seniors across Montana begin to register for their next year's courses, it's a good idea to consider earning college credit while in high school. Dual credit courses and advanced placement (AP) provide that opportunity.